We are this week's Fuzzibunz Monday Mama!

Recently I received an email from FuzziBunz thanking me for reaching out to them. I will have to say, that of all of the diapers I have reviewed on my Blog, this is the first company to reach out back to me!

I started this Blog because I love cloth diapering, and before I was a mom I was an Internet pioneer, programmer and designer. This Blog has been my outlet of motherhood! I never expected it would become something more, or that those I wrote about would reach back to me.

Thanks FuzziBunz! http://www.fuzzibunz.com/news/monday-mama-julie-phipps-labonte-attributes-cloth-diapering-to-helping-her-save-thousands-of-dollars-each-year/

In my time with this Blog, I've noticed that FuzziBunz are one of the most active with Social Networking, and regularly use it to involve their customer base. I believe that this is one of the most progressive cloth diapering companies today who understands their customer base and has nothing to hide. It's no wonder they are one of the most successful cloth diapering companies today. I've learned much as an Internet Marketer from cloth diapering, and from FuzziBunz!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment